School has started and many class of 2016 seniors have not yet arranged their senior portrait session. A September senior portrait session requires careful planning:
- One needs to allow 2 weeks between the session and the school yearbook deadline to avoid a rush fee. Dexter and Chelsea are due Oct. 30 Saline sue Nov. 6. See other deadline info here.
- After-school session availability at Photo Generations is limited!
- Weekend sessions at the studio incur a $75 weekend fee.
- Look for openings in your schedule. For busy seniors it may be difficult to find an open afternoon or evening during the week.
- For streamlined session reservation, fill out the session request form here. Colleen will call you back to finalize session time/date and collect pre-payment of the session via credit card.
- One may consider a 1/2 -Hour EZEE session-it is easier to find time in your schedule and our schedule! Cost is $75 and includes delivery of yearbook photo to school. Yes the EZEE session includes both in-studio AND outdoor portrait options-as do all our session options.
Still it is possible to book and have a session here at Photo Generations! Best to call: 734 426 0700 or fill out the reservation request form.
For session info see here.
For print pricing see here.