We can meet anywhere to do the Big Show, as long as you get the wall image to Colleen around session time.
How to prepare for the Big Show:
- Find a wall you think you want to hang your finished portrait on.
- Tape an 8-1/2 x11 paper onto the wall at eye level.
- If it’s dark, turn on lights.
- Step back as far as possible, square yourself the the wall (try to get the phone parallel to the wall), take the photo.
- Share the photo with Colleen.
- That’s it! Colleen will add the photo to your Big Show when she edits your proofs.
Why & How the Big Show works:
If you desire a wall portrait for your home, you are well-served if you can pre-envision where it will be displayed.
Colleen has software that enables us to project your portrait in a frame or collage, on your wall in your home.
You send Colleen a photo of your preferred wall display space, she puts it in the software and together we choose your fave photos & put them virtually on your wall.
You then can decide easily if you prefer a canvas or a frame presentation and you can confidently order, expecting a ready to hang portrait a few weeks later.